City of Trenton

Service Department

Reporting a Street Light Outage


Trenton is serviced by both Duke Energy and Butler Rural Electric Cooperative, so if you know which one is servicing the area where the outage has occurred, you can contact them directly.

Duke has an interactive reporting web page.  Click the link below and scroll down to the map.

 Or you can contact the City of Trenton at 513-988-6304. We will be more than happy to report the outage for you.

Butler Rural

Butler Rural can be reached at 513-867-4400 or 800-255-2732.

Duke Energy

Duke Energy can be reached by calling 800-543-5499 or online via the link below: