Reporting a Street Light Outage

General Information

Trenton is serviced by both Duke Energy and Butler Rural Electric Cooperative, so if you know which one is servicing the area where Butler Rural Service Map Opens in new windowthe outage has occurred, you can contact them directly. 

Or you can contact the City of Trenton at 513-988-6304. We will be more than happy to report the outage to you.

Butler Rural

Butler Rural can be reached at 513-867-4400 or 800-255-2732.

Duke Energy

Duke Energy can be reached by calling 800-543-5499 or online by visiting the Duke interactive reporting web page.