Who is responsible for removing dead animals?

The City’s Public Works Division will remove dead animals in the roadway. Call the Police Department at their non-emergency number 513-988-6341 and report the issue. They will determine if Public Works needs to be contacted. Removal of dead animals from private property is the responsibility of the property owner. Your veterinarian can help you with a referral.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for street maintenance complaints (i.e., potholes)?
2. How do I dispose of tree limbs or brush?
3. Who do I talk to about getting my garbage picked up?
4. Where is the city's landfill?
5. How do I dispose of my leaves?
6. As a property owner, am I responsible for the removal of snow on the sidewalk in front of my home?
7. If a streetlight on my street is not functioning, how do I report the problem?
8. How do I dispose of my old large appliances (e.g. washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher)?
9. How do I dispose of my old large furniture items? (e.g. couches, chairs, mattresses and other large items)?
10. What type of storm sewer maintenance does the city perform?
11. Who do I call about storm sewer problems?
12. Who is responsible for removing dead animals?
13. Where can I report a leaking fire hydrant?
14. If you see water coming up from the ground or roadway, who do I call?